The North Locality meet on the first Wednesday of every month at the Bell Hotel, Market Square , Winslow, Bucks, MK18 3AB from 12.30pm – 2pm. If you wish to attend the meeting or would like to add something to the agenda please email email@example.com.
Dr Rodger Dickson (Norden House Surgery)
- Ashcroft Surgery
- Edlesborough and Pitstone Surgeries
- The Swan Practice
- Norden House Surgery
- Wing Surgery
- Verney Close Surgery
- Whitchurch Surgery
- The population has a lower proportion of people aged 65+ than the Bucks average
- The locality is less deprived than Bucks The locality is less ethnically diverse than Bucks
- AV North has the second smallest population size of the Bucks localities
Click here to view a more detailed profile of the AV North locality (updated in 2016).
Click here to view an infographic on the AV North Locality.
- Emergency admissions are statistically higher than Bucks.
- A higher proportion of older people are estimated to have difficulty with one or more activities of daily living. Emergency admission rates for people aged over 65 are statistically higher than the Bucks average.
- Cardiovascular conditions and those with multiple conditions and co-morbid mental health problems
Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes Healthcare Review
The Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes Healthcare Review is exploring better ways of delivering services to improve the health of local people and reduce health inequalities. It’s a joint project between a number of national and local healthcare partners. The Healthcare Review partners are NHS England, Monitor, Trust Development Authority (TDA), Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group, Bedford Hospital NHS Trust, Milton Keynes Clinical Commissioning Group and Milton Keynes NHS University Hospital Foundation Trust.
For more information about the programme of work and how you can get involved, please visit www.bedsandmkhealth.org.