The South Locality meet on the first Thursday of each month at the Haddenham Medical Centre, Stanbridge Road, Haddenham, Bucks, HP17 8JX from 1.00pm – 2.30pm. If you would like to attend a meeting or have an item to be considered for the agenda please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr Malcolm Jones (Waddesdon Surgery)
- Haddenham Medical Surgery
- The Cross Keys Surgery
- Trinity Health – surgeries in Thame, Long Crendon and Brill
- Waddesdon Surgery
- Wellington House
- AV South has the smallest population size of the Bucks localities.
- The population is older than the Bucks average, with a higher proportion of people aged 65+ and 85+.
- The locality is less deprived than Bucks. The locality is less ethnically diverse than Bucks.
Click here to view a more detailed profile of the AV South locality (updated in 2016).
Click here to view an infographic on the AV South Locality
- Long Term Conditions are more common reflecting the older population.
- A higher proportion of older people are estimated to have difficulty with one or more activities of daily living. Emergency admission rates for people aged over 65 are statistically higher than the Bucks average.
- Cardiovascular conditions and those with multiple conditions and co-morbid mental health problems.